Port Your Number from Unlisted Mobile to Somewhere Else
We understand that there are times you'll want to port your number elsewhere, and we will do our best to help make the transition as smooth as possible.
When porting numbers, the new carrier or service is responsible for leading the process, so you'll need to get in touch with them to get started. They will then let you know what information they require.
Please note that our numbers are locked by default, so you will need to contact us at email@example.com to request that we unlock your number for porting.
In some circumstances, we may charge a small fee (around $5) to unlock your number for porting.
Here is what the whole process looks like:
- You email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which number you'd like to port out
- We'll unlock the number and provide you a port-out PIN
- You go to the new carrier and provide them with the information listed below
- Your new carrier will submit the request to us
- We will approve the request
- Your number will transfer to the new carrier within 1-3 days
The new carrier might need some or all of this information:
Phone Number: The phone number you wish to port from Unlisted Mobile
Customer Name: This is your name
Account Number: Most carriers do not require an account number, but if they do, you can provide your Unlisted phone number (the one you are porting). For example, (555) 555-5555 would have an account number of 5555555555
Billing Address: Please provide our company address: 340 S Lemon Ave, Walnut, CA, 91789
Port-out PIN: We'll provide this to you when we unlock your number