Porting Your Existing Number to Unlisted Mobile
You can port your existing number to Unlisted Mobile at no charge. All of our plans support porting.
Here is how to port a number to Unlisted Mobile:
- If you haven't already set up an account, download Unlisted and sign up
- If prompted, pick any random Unlisted phone number. We'll swap in your existing phone number later.
- Send us an email at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your Unlisted Mobile account email address
- The phone number you want to port
- The port-out PIN from your existing carrier (you will probably need to call them for this)
- The billing address you have on file with your existing carrier
- Your name as it appears on file with your existing carrier
- A copy of your existing carrier bill showing your name and the phone number you are porting. If you are porting from another app or an online service such as Google Voice, please take a photo or screenshot of the dashboard that shows your number in it.
- We'll take it from there! Porting typically takes between a day and a week, depending on your existing carrier. In some cases, we might need to send you a Letter of Authorization to sign, but we'll make it easy with a quick e-signature.
Porting can be a pain but our porting team has a lot of experience porting from all carriers and apps. We'll take care of the hard stuff and make it as easy as we can on you.