Changing Your Unlisted Number
You can add new Unlisted numbers or change an existing Unlisted number any time. If you are on an auto-renewing subscription, you can change your number for free once each month (starting after the first month). If you want to change earlier or more often, you can do so for $0.99 each time.
How to change your number
You can change your number by deleting your existing number and then adding a new one.
To delete your number:
- Access the Number Options Menu. To get there, go to the Messages tab then tap the button in the top right corner
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and find Delete This Number
- Tap Delete This Number and confirm when prompted
To add a new number:
- Wait a few seconds after deleting your number. Then close and re-open the app so that everything refreshes.
- Open the side menu, and choose Add a New Number
- After you pick a number, you should be prompted to add it for free or at a discount. If you are not, then please contact us and let us know. If you continue onwards and purchase a number at full price, we have no way to refund you.